Friday, August 7, 2009

SWEET SUMMER FUN!!!!


Here are some random pictures from the past week. We have been pretty busy. Also I have been babysitting quite a bit lately.

Here are some pictures from after prayer Monday night.
Rainey, Audrey, Gracie, and Miley



Gracie and Miley
On Thursday I babysat Emry and Miley for a few hours,
this a picture from the farmers market.
Emry
This is a picture of Rainey, she fit 8 grapes in her mouth!!!
Last week I babysat Mark and Roman. (the picture of
Mark didn't download, so i only have one Roman.)
Summer has been so fun so far. I am so disapointed that there is only like a little less than a month left. Next week we are going to primeville to see my Mom's dad, so i will try to take some good pictures to share with you.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun! Glad you're busy! Love all your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, it has been lotz of fun, I Just wish it could last longer. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving comments and questions!!!!! You JUST made my day.