Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Actual Birthday

I cant believe that I am now 17, that is just crazy!
To be perfectly honest my birthday day at school, was not that much fun. Mostly because people kept telling me that I wasn't happy enough, and that it was my birthday so I should be HAPPY. And I really was trying to be happy, but I was feeling quite sick and I just wasn't feeling it. Anyways when I got home from school I realized that I needed to do something to make my birthday a success. Soooo my cousins, the ones I love oh so dearly were staying at my grandma Gashs house. I really wanted to go for a walk with Anna at the Discovery park (even tho it was quite grey and cold outside). Anyways Rainey and I took the three Gash kids to the park. It was so much fun. And a PERFECT way for me to spend my birthday afternoon. It was exactly what I needed :)
I love all my cousins so much. I have a different relationship with each of them. But Anna and I have just really clicked. It probably has something to do with us always being together since she was a baby. Whenever we were at church, or parties, we were always together!! We were/ still are inseparable. She is probably the cousin that I am the closest too. Anyways I could go on and on. But I always have fun with all the Gash kids :) and I just love them!
Than after the park they came over and ate my birthday diner with me :)
Here are some pictures.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments and questions!!!!! You JUST made my day.