Thursday, April 28, 2011

Random?

I seem to get very bored during math class. My mom told me things are only boring when you make them that way. So today I decided to make math class more interesting, being a Gash I had to do something very random. If you know me you know Im a quiet person, I don't talk at school very much. My fellow students are always surprised when I say something during class.  So the teacher was helping another student and the rest of us were just chilling. So I went over to the window, opened it and jumped right out. It was sunny outside, most of my classmates were looking out the window wondering what I was doing. I just told them I was getting some fresh air. The teacher was still not paying attention and helping that kid. After like 2 minutes I jumped back threw the window, and the teacher still doesn't know that I jumped out her window during her class. After I came back in my classmates looked pretty confused on why I just jumped out the window. I was satisfied to do a random act of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments and questions!!!!! You JUST made my day.