Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sunday Fun Day Sunday was a Fun Day

Sorry I was reading Dr. Suess last night and it got stuck in my head. Anyways Sunday really was a fun day. Our friend Moriah spent Saturday night and Sunday with us!! After church on Sunday we went to AK and Diego's birthday party. The party was great :) We gobbled down pizza and chicken strips, sucked down two cups of soda, and ate some delicious ice cream cake .
AK turned 10, and Diego turned 5!!! Man kids grow up way to fast ;-( It was great to see how much they enjoyed their party though. I loved the way their faces lit up as we sang happy birthday to them. It was priceless. Anyways here's some pictures that I got on my phone, sorry they are in random order...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments and questions!!!!! You JUST made my day.