Sunday, June 13, 2010

8th grade Promotion and Beach Trip!

On Friday i had my 8th grade promotion. I was very excited. I am so nervous for high school. Our 8th grade class saved up all year so that we could go on a beach trip. And WE DID so after promotion we h
eaded up to lincoln city to a beach house witch turned out to be a blast. Heres what we did:








Me all dolled up for Promotion!











Promotion Certificates



























The Beach trip:

A toast with sparking cider

















Our deck had stairs that went right to the beach














Patrick







































The water was so fun.







On Saturday we went to the MALL:

The guys:Patrick, jereamaih, silas, boone





















the girls: sam, aundrea, c
amille, rebecca, tabby,amy, me





we went to clares and tryed on glasses hats to take pictures until a worker said no photography ; (












































So  than we went to Zumiez!















Then after the mall we went to devils lake:









Played on the swings















and had a roll down the hill contest














Sam and aundrea







We had a great time but we had to leave on sunday morning no one wanted too. We had a fun time throwing things at each other, eating whipped cream and falling asleep at 2 in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Oh 8th grade......How I remember those days!!! I remember going on a trip to Water World in Phoenix and riding home at midnight with a friend who would NOT stopping BARKING at all the cars that went by......ummmmmmm Hello!!! I'm trying to sleep here!!!! Oh 8th grade....I will never see you again......PRAISE GOD!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving comments and questions!!!!! You JUST made my day.