Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hey hey hey



Go spider man!

Summer has just begun, but we are already having a blast!
Here are some pictures of kool kids :D

Three cheers for the ICE-CREAM MAN!










Gavino + Iron-Man 3







AUGUST: The coolest thing about the chocolate sucker that is in his hand is that it is JAPANESE. And when i was in Japan my host sisters bought these at the store, when i saw the package i instantly recognized it ;) (yes this is Destiny Posting)






Oh my the way I cut my hair for locks of love (12 inches) 

2 comments:

  1. MMM LOVE THE HAIR DES! Tres magnifique mon petite belle chou.
    ha. you speak japanese, i speak french. neener neener neener. ha hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha Soph, i saw that your "mom" was on facebook, and i was hoping that you would stop by XD and ha ha ありがとう (thank you)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving comments and questions!!!!! You JUST made my day.