Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Magical Place


 I love the beach. It is like an escape from the crazy whirlwind called "life". The beach is a place where I can step back and think about where I am going in life. 




I enjoy sitting in the sand, and watching the waves crash on the top of each other. I use my hands to make cool designs in the sand. I pick up a handful of sand and let it fall from my fingers, there are soooooo many tiny little grains. I can't even imagine how many grains of sand there are in just a small patch of the beach. I like to think about where the sand came from, how did it form? Where is it going to go? Wouldn't it be so cool if you could track a grain of sand for hundreds of years to see the places that it has been? Well anyways these are the things I ponder while sitting on the beach :)


natural foam sprinklers!!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving comments and questions!!!!! You JUST made my day.