Friday, November 4, 2011

Your a senior?!!

^^Sneak peak of my senior pictures^^
   
       Yes it is true. I am indeed a senior. It is crazy to think that I am almost done with high school, and at first I was sad that this is my senior year. Today the school year is one-quarter done, that means I only have 3/4ths left of my senior year. Time is going by so fast, I'm afraid if I look back time will pass without me even looking. School really sucks sometimes, and by school I mean it's the people at school that make it suck. Some days when I am sitting in class and the things I overhear are driving me mad, I remember that it's my last year and that this is why I won't miss school... AT ALL!!
        I will miss how comfortable my life is right now though, all my necessities are taken care of and I don't have to worry about getting bills paid. I mean I have a job and a car, but those things have been easy. The only problem is I don't really have a plan in place for what I am going to do with myself after highschool. That is what worries me most, I want to make a plan but at the same time I have this sinking feeling like whats the point because I am sure my plan won't work out. So I am kinda stuck. Luckily I have a couple of months to just think and pray about this.

So anyways, people always have a hard time believing that I am a senior, usually the conversation goes something like this...

Other person: So what grade are you in?

Me: I am a senior.

Other person: Really?!! you don't really look like a senior...

Me: Yeah people tell me that all the time! I know I don't look like a senior, but I really am a senior

Other Person: Yeah you don't, but at least when you are older you will still look young.

Me: Yes that is my plan :)

4 comments:

  1. you got your pictures done?! i want to see them does your cousin have a website or anything????!!! This one looks sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pic! I used to have people tell me I didn't look my age... You'll enjoy it soon don't worry!! Pray pray pray about what god wants you to do! It'll be great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And yes you'd better lock your sister in a closet too! You both are just beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One more thing... Sleep is waaaaay over rated. Blog hopping at 2am is sooouh better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving comments and questions!!!!! You JUST made my day.