Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Immmmm BACK!!!

I definitely don't feel 18 years old... it just feels so strange to even think about it!!  As Rainey said, I was at a international  bible conference in Prescott Arizona during the last week. The whole week was amazing, it is so hard to explain how awesome it was. I left really early Monday morning, and I got back on Saturday night. I had a wonderful time hanging out with Kaela and Nikki, and all three of us stayed at a house in Prescott Valley with a family that Kaela and Nikki knew.

This inside the conference tent, but a photo cant capture what it feels like to be at this
international bible confrence


Me and Kaela puchased some sweet sunglasses at the mall 


Prescott has some pretty rad landscape

The sunset was so beautiful, esp the silhouette of the mountains that
were surrounding us

We went ice skating on my birhtday ;)
from left to right: Nikki, Kaela, Andrea, Me, and Jeremy

My amazing birthday cake from Olive Garden


Me and my lil buddy :) isnt he adorable?!!!!

Nikki and Kaela enjoyed talking after each service, and this is me
standing in the empty parking lot!!!!
 Overall we had a blast, and I am so glad that it worked out for all three of us to go!! I have wanted to go to conference for so long, and I am just so happy that I was able to at the start of 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments and questions!!!!! You JUST made my day.