Tuesday, July 12, 2011

At Roads End... special beach spot


We spent a beautiful day on the beach :)



On Sunday we took a family trip to the beach. Just Rain, Mom, Dad, and me. It was great, we just got some fried chicken and jojos from the Safeway in lincoln city. After eating our lunch in the car, we went for a walk on the beach. Well actually me and Rainey played in the water and my parents went for a walk. The sand was burning hot, I had to run so that my feet didn't hurt to much. But it was an absolutely beautiful day, and we enjoyed it as a family!



 ^^ I thought that this picture turned out sweet with the reflection in the water behind 
Rainey






The beach is just so amazing. Every time I go there I think of things that sound fun like: just laying in the sand and taking a nap, building a sand castle, riding my bike by the shore, making patterns with rocks in the sand. The beach is just so inspiring, someday soon I will stay there long enough to make something awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments and questions!!!!! You JUST made my day.