Saturday, July 23, 2011

Getting down on Friday!



Yesterday we spent the day at the beach. My mother took Rainey, Ray, and I. For those of you who don't know Ray is a friend from school, that my mom really enjoys having around. Sometimes he's kinda crazy but we still love him. 


Anyways it was so so beautiful, it was perfect beach weather. We found out that the water in the bay over by Mo's is quite shallow from like 12 to like 2. So we spent a lot of time in the water. It was like the first time in my life spending so much time in Ocean water. 
 The water was kinda cold, but not nearly as bad as usual. So we had a lot of fun just walking around in the water. We even found a sweet spot to dig up clams, we dug up soooo many clams and we gave them to some people who were claming.

 << this is a picture of rainy walking across the water. The darker parts of the water is where the seaweed is hiding. There was a lot of seaweed in there!!


 




<< I love this picture cuz my hair looks quite red :) (sometimes my hair looks quite brown, so when it looks red it makes me extra happy!


















Once we got out of the water we were kinda cold from the slight wind.  Than we wrapped up in towels and I put my sweatshirt on. 








This is me chillan on the beach :) soakin up the sun! (my poor legs got a farmers sunburn :/) 



























We ate a delectable lunch at Mo's :)





When we got home, we took showers and got ready for a concert. We set up our equipment in a small field, and Justus For All Played some music and the Oxy-Morons (the skit-team) performed their Lifehouse song "Everything" skit. It was a great night for a summer concert I must say. :)

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving comments and questions!!!!! You JUST made my day.