Sunday, July 3, 2011

A trip to the WATERPARK!!!!!

On Friday I took my sister, Anna, and my mom to the waterpark where I work. It was so nice to just be there, but not have to worry about working. It was a lot of fun! I was so glad that Anna got to come with us! ( her parents dropped her off thursday night so we got her for two and a half days) It was a lot of fun, wish she could stayed longer. Anyways here is some pics we got from the waterpark:
 ^ me and Anna ^                                 
 ^ Rainey in the H2O muesum
 ^Anna at the H2O Muesum


 ^We all live in a yellow submarine ;)
 ^wavepool (note the awesome lifeguard... not me ;))
 ^small slides
 side of Aquaplay
 ^Anna on the short green slide
 ^part of the Aquaplay

 keep the ball out of the water (wavepool style!)

 big yellow slide
 ^outside of the super cool interactive children's museum
^ haven fun at the spray deck
 Anyways it was a great day at the waterpark :) I think my favorite part was going down the big slides in a double-tube with Annabelle. It was priceless :) I even got her to scream with me!! It just kinda made me miss Nanae having a extra girl around. Thats all for now --> <3 Destiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments and questions!!!!! You JUST made my day.