Tuesday, October 11, 2011

BIRTHDAY DINER

OCTOBER 3. A special Ladies 40th Birthday :) 
(Well we let her have another 40th Birthday)
My Moms birthday was October 3. 
She is a very awesome lady (for those of you who don't know). Not only did she give me life, she also has put up with me for 17 and 1/2 years  : ) Not to mention Rainey and Justus. HA HA. 
10 Reasons why she is awesome:
1.) She is a real Christian
2.) She lets us skip school and go to the beach sometimes
3.) She cleans the house.
4.) She plays the bass and sings
5.) She bought us Little Richie (our pet bunny... long story)
6.) She didn't yell at me when I crashed her favorite car.
7.) She makes great food.
8.) She likes to try new things.
9.) She loves my Dad.
10.) She texts me :)

Soooooo last sunday our family went to Red Lobster to celebrate my Mom's birthday. It was pretty fun, and my mom took a couple of pictures on her phone :) 
Picture with the Lobster-Lady
Rainey, Me, Justus, and our long lost brother Ray
some crazy kids

Birthday lady and her man


Put your shrimp mustache on Justus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments and questions!!!!! You JUST made my day.