Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My name is Destiny and I am a textaholic...

I have come to the sad realization that I am a textaholic. It is hard for me to admit to this, but I know that it is true. My phone has been there with me, way to much apparently. I realized that at nearly every social and family event I have attended in the past two years I was probably texting. It would be embarrassing to watch a replay of all the times I was just sitting around, texting. Like seriously it makes me want to throw my phone out the window in anger! At the same time it is an important communication device, but I am sure that I could live without it. This is actually similar to the way I felt about facebook. Except I use my phone for important things. lol

So to change this anti-social habit of texting, I have decided that when I am hanging out with friends or family I should leave my phone in my purse on silent. Yes I know it will be hard, but it's for the best right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments and questions!!!!! You JUST made my day.