Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Birthday Party


Last Tuesday my Mom and I went to a birthday party for Aaron and Diego. We had some delicious food!! It was so good!! The kids were being so cute, as usual.


I can't believe Aaron is 9, and Diego is 4. Life is going by so fast! ; ( I mean seriously, my ninth birthday seems like it was so long ago!! I actually can't even remember my ninth birthday actually... Reality is starting to settle in, in less than 4 months I will be turning 18 years old!!! Oh my gosh what am I doing typing on this computer, I should be out having fun!! I told myself that I would have a lot of fun this year, and I have had fun, but not enough... Goodness!! I need to go think of what I am going to do about this... Anyways so I have included some pictures that I got :)


Really Diego loves me, he just wasn't feeling it
Diego was really excited about his present's :)

How is that even possible?
Smile :)


Cake!!!!!!


Zavier and My Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments and questions!!!!! You JUST made my day.