Tuesday, May 1, 2012

CONFERENCE

Wow I am behind on posting!!! Well I am going to put up some pictures from the NW Bible Confrence. It was a great week!! I got everything I wanted out of it!!!! I really enjoyed spending time with friends and family, and all the awesome sermons I heard. It was great, unfortunately I did not get very many pictures though..
On Tuesday we went to Scotty's with Jacqui and Danielle

I got to hold this little guy, alot!!  :) I miss him now :-(
 Grace and I both enjoy doing fancy hairdo's. So on friday afternoon we got together at my house (we had been planning this for a few weeks, so we had sweet hairdos planned.) I had a great time :) It was nice just hanging with a friend and doing something I love, we also blasted some sick tunes. Anyways I think our hairdos were a success, because we got a lot of compliments!!!
Heres what Grace did

Here is what I did

Grace curled her hair so it looked super awesome :)

Crazy Grace ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments and questions!!!!! You JUST made my day.