Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Uriah and Chantara Perez

Sunday was the big day!!!
My cousin Uriah married Chantara :)
So we headed to the Event Center that the wedding was held at. About 100 people attended the wedding. My uncle JC conducted the ceremony, it was such a cute wedding!! :) After the wedding my family and some of my relatives hung out at Starbucks before heading to the reception. The reception was catered with authentic Hawaiian food, it was so delicious!!! :) After we ate our food and hung out for awhile then we headed back home...

Pre-wedding pictures:

Grandma and Lily
Joe and Jo

My bro and sis


Lily





Me and Jed <3 
My mom and Jo





 The wedding:
 the beautiful bride + bridesmaids (two friends and a sister)

The groomsmen (two friends, the middle one is my cousin)
The KISS



Post-Wedding Pictures:
Caleb, Lily, Juan, and Jed


The Perez family + Grandma
 The reception:
Lily and my dad

Cute wedding favors

The cake!!!




1 comment:

  1. aww that's awesome!! They are so cute!!! nice job on the pics:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving comments and questions!!!!! You JUST made my day.