Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Road Trip to Idaho

      This weekend we drove over to Idaho to go to our cousins wedding. It was a long drive, but it was worth it. We got there late Friday night and settled into our hotel room.
     On thursday we woke up just in time for the complementary breakfast, then we headed over to the Perez's house to hang out. After a short nap, I was energized and ready to play with my cousins. I took Juan, Jed, and Lily to a little park near their house. I had a great time. Later I taught Jed how to ride a bike!! :) Which was so awesome! And I also shot some hoops, and rode bikes some more.
     Than we had a barbecue with some of Chantara's family and some of our family. I ate so much yummy food!!! When we were totally stuffed, my family headed back to the hotel for some rest. Rainey, Juan, Jed, Caleb, and Sarah went swimming at the hotel. (Which had a really cool looking pool.) In the evening we went back over to the Perez's and hung out some more. The highlight of the night was going to the park with my cousins. I can't describe the feeling, but its like one of those moments that is just perfect :) I love those moments!!! and I had a few of them on this trip :)


Here is some pictures:
Jed

Me and Lily



Jed and I riding bikes :) 

Jed :) After he learned to ride a bike

Me, Lily, and Jed

Bianca and I working on wedding decorations
Wedding decoration we worked on


Caleb, Jed, and Juan swimming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments and questions!!!!! You JUST made my day.