Thursday, May 31, 2012

SKYDIVING!!

this will be me tomorrow, but a little louder

Yes that is right ladies and gentlemen!!!
Tomorrow I am going to go on an adventure of a lifetime,
in the sky!!!
I have always dreamt of being dropped out of an airplane (with a parachute on my back)
but I just never imagined the day would actually come!!
Anyways the person who actually is making my dreams come true is a very
special birthday girl who planned this awesome trip.
I am so happy, so nervous, so excited, so scared!
Its like the feeling I had before I left for Japan, I know it will be amazing and I just hope that
I will remember it perfectly!
Less than 24 hours before I jump off that plane and dive into the sky! 
Wahoooo!!!
I hope to live to tell about it.
ha ha :)
If not just know that it was amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments and questions!!!!! You JUST made my day.