Thursday, May 31, 2012

Trip to Medford

We tied pieces of paper with memories of our cousin written on them to balloons


Well we went on a trip last Thursday through saturday, this was an unexpected trip.
Unfortunately it was for a family emergency.
On May 18, 2012 my cousin passed on from this Earth and on to the next.
The sad thing is she was only 20 years old, and had her whole life ahead of her.
What took her life was her addiction to drugs.
For me this really hit home because their are a lot of people around me at school who are dealing with addictions.

And it makes me sad that it is taking these young peoples lives.
Especially since it does not have to be that way. 

Anyway we drove down Thursday after school, and we left saturday afternoon. 
Even though it was a time of sadness, we were still able to enjoy being with our cousins and other family members.

the cousins  (that came)
 On Saturday before we headed home we had the opportunity to ride Doc, my aunts horse. It was pretty cool.
Me and my Aunt Kris

Rainey and Doc

Me and Doc


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments and questions!!!!! You JUST made my day.