Sunday, August 14, 2011

Champoeg!!!

Ha ha I know this post is a little late, but better late than never. For those of you who don't know what Champoeg is, like every year on like the last week of July a couple of families from our church go and stay at Champoeg state park for a week. My family just visits for one day, since my parents aren't too into camping. So we visited on Thursday, and I got to spend the night with my dear friends the McMillians, and the next day I helped clean up a bit, anyways here are some of the pictures :)
 ^^ my lil buddy Diego^^
 ^^ I spent most of my time with Patty and Grace :) lol but i only of pics of them together 


 ^ beautiful clean lucious yamhill river^
 crazy face 




Anyways it was fun. At like 11 we went out on the dock and looked at the stars. It was a beautiful clear night, and it was nice to enjoy it with my friends and aquantinces. lol ;)

1 comment:

  1. nice face grace
    lols
    aww that little boy in the first picture is so cute
    and the baby is adorable
    and nice pose grace
    haha very nice
    lolz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving comments and questions!!!!! You JUST made my day.