Monday, August 22, 2011

The second Day of Idaho

The second day consisted of eating a delicious breakfast at the hotel, going to the church, going on outreach, eating lunch, more outreach, and a concert at the park. Than we had dinner at the Perez's house. Btw the reason why their is so many pictures of me and Jed is because we pretty much hung out together all day :) While Rainey and Bianca were hanging out elsewhere.

 So this is the Caldwell Potters House flyer

 The only picture I have of Rainey and Bianca together :) This was at lunch time, they
ate at Pizza Hut.

Justus for All and Iltre played at the concert in the park. It was loud enough to hear throughout the
entire park.


Pictures with the COUSINS:



 My fav picture of me and lily ^^

LILY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments and questions!!!!! You JUST made my day.