Monday, August 22, 2011

Jedediah Clinton








      This little guy made Saturday awesome! He was my outreach buddy, but he brightened my whole day :) He just had so much to say!! He talked about reptiles that he learned about at school, his favorite animal that he learned about at the zoo, lego star wars (and other PC games), and he talked about various movies that he had seen. There was not a dull moment all day ;) I told him about my work, my pet turtle (well Rainey's Russian Tortoise), Gwen (pet Cockatiel bird) and so on.
      Plus he is great about taking lots of pictures with me. This little guy is not shy! I can't believe he will be turning 8 in February, he is just growing up way to fast. I love his cute personality, and he has some funny things to say. I hope I get to see him again in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments and questions!!!!! You JUST made my day.