Sunday, August 14, 2011

White Water Rafting... The experience of a lifetime

So the title of this post pretty much sums up the whole trip. We left at 5:30 AM and drove to Maupin, OR. We went on an AM half day trip down the Deschutes River on a raft with five other random people (strangers.) It was definitely the experience of a lifetime. It was amazing, but the water was kinda cold. Every time I was almost dry I would get soaked again. Riding through the rapids sitting on the front of the raft was definitely my favorite part :)
Unfortunately we only got one picture of us on the raft.



Anyways it was a great way to spend my day off of work :)

2 comments:

  1. wow!! that looks like fun!!! do they have a website? if so you should email it to me:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving comments and questions!!!!! You JUST made my day.