Monday, August 22, 2011

The first Day of Idaho

After driving to Idaho and getting settled in our hotel room. We went over to JC and Christal's church, and while some people set up for the concert the rest of us went around the neighborhood inviting people to come to the concert. ILTRE had the concert to themselves, and during the concert I hung out with Bianca (my cousin), than Chantara (Uriahs friend).


The hotel we stayed at offered free soup :) 

 Here is a picture of the guys enjoying their soup. Ha ha

Jed and Juan are getting so old!!! Juan is going into 7th GRADE and Jed is going into 2nd!!!
my lil cousins are growing up ; ( 

ILTRE gettin down at the concert

 Juan and Lily

Smile? 

After the concert we went to Panda Express where we enjoyed some food and fellowship.

 My awesome buddy Jed :) boy does he have alot to say.

Cousins ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments and questions!!!!! You JUST made my day.