Sunday, August 14, 2011

GIRL PARTY!!! (Viewers Discretion is advised)

Well first thing I kinda feel bad for boys, because they certainly do not get to have as much fun as we do. Just today I was thinking about how crazy my friends and I get when we are just hanging out together. It is always have a blast!! God has blessed me with some rad friends, and a pretty cool sister :)

This time we met up at the McMillians, and we ended up having a soap hay-day on their trampoline!


First we poured on the soap, then spread it around with our feet, than we jumped :)

The face that I am making in the picture below pretty much sums up the whole expirence

Rainey posing :) check out those pearly whites (she got braces)

So slippery!!


Tustling

smile for the group photo

Our beautiful feet!
Soaking up the sun, and sliding around on a wet and soapy trampoline was pretty fun! Maybe the only thing that compares is when we jumped on the trampoline in the rain at night :D One of those things that is only fun pretty much once.
Summer is great!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments and questions!!!!! You JUST made my day.