Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My heads in the clouds!

Hey this is Rainey, today was a wonderful day. I got to do an intro. lesson to flying at mac airport. First I met the guy who was taking me flying his name is Lee, he's been flying 40 years. We checked and made sure the plane was safe, he told me the names of many of the plane parts (most of them i didn't remember). He showed me how to drive the plane on the ground, then we drove the plane to the run way. He was telling me how to drive the plane, had me push some buttons and what not. Then the next thing I knew we were in the air and he told me "congrats you just did your first your take off". It felt so weird leaving the ground. I have to admit when we first got in the air I was really scared but then, I got used to it. He let me fly around I saw my house, wal-mart, mac high (those were the things i recognized). We were in the air for about an hour and a half. Yamhill County looks way more beautiful in the air than on the ground.
This is the airplane we flew

Today I realized I want to be a pilot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments and questions!!!!! You JUST made my day.